Monday, August 29, 2011

Just Me.

     Hey, my name is Sarah Andryshak. I am twenty years old, a Junior at Coastal Carolina University studying Accounting.  I am from Florida, New York in Orange County.  I decided to come down to South Carolina for a good education and for the beach of course.  I am a very shy person at first, but the more I get comfortable with someone I become very open and speak my mind. On my free time I enjoy spending time with my friends and family.  Family is a big deal to me and I am very close with them. I also enjoy athletics and I am very competitive.  I like listening to all kinds of music like blues, rock, techno, rap, and country. I have traveled to many places such as Italy, Mexico, Canada, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Bahamas, and many states as well.  I hope to travel more in the future to Italy again, Greece, Australia, Amsterdam, and California.
     I am taking this coarse for my Accounting major. In taking this class, I hope it will defeat my fear of public speaking.  I can remember making my speeches in my Intro to Communication's class back in New York, and it isn't a great memory of mine.  My body shook uncontrollably and my voice became very shaky.  I hope this class will make public speaking easier for me. I expect this class to also give me knowledge on how to present myself in a business community and how to communicate properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment